Tuesday, August 25, 2009

BrickTop's Nashville

Anyone that knows me knows how much I love BrickTop's.  BrickTop's is a restaurant off West End in Nashville, TN.  It is open for lunch and dinner throughout the week and brunch on Sundays.  Reservations are also accepted at this fine establishment.  BrickTop's is casual, American dining in a classy yet modern environment.  The service is top notch.  If you are looking for a place to take your clients during your lunch break this is the place, because it is quick and impressive at the same time.

Here are some of the best things on the menu at BrickTop's:

Appetizers- The spinach dip is by far the best I ever have and believe me, I have searched the world to try and find a better one and it simply is not possible.  This spinach dip cannot be beat (unless of course you go to Houston's Restaurant and the spinch dip is exactly the same- BrickTop's was formerly Houston's).   The deviled eggs are also something to write home about, but if you are going to chose between the two - get the spinach dip.

I have to say for lunch, my favorite would be the fish taco's.  It is just something about the flavors of the blackened fish mixed with the coleslaw and guacamole.  I used not like fish tacos, but I tried BrickTop's and it really changed my opinion. 

Believe it or not, the chicken fingers are very good as well.  And if you like shoe string fries, then you will like BrickTop's.  Another winner is the French Dip.  They slice their prime rib so thin it's perfect for any meat eater. 

My husband prefers the Ahi Tuna burger...sounds weird doesn't it?  It is not as weird as you may thing though.  This burger made from tuna is seared rare to perfection and served with creamy cole slaw on top.  It's a perfect burger if you are trying to stay on the healthy side.  BT's regular cheeseburgers and sliders are also delicious as well.

In addition, BrickTop's is famous for its flatbreads; I would suggest the bbq chicken and margherita flatbreads.  They are my favorite. 

As for sides, the mac and cheese is out of this world.  I would suggest getting this instead of the fries, because you can get french fries anywhere.  The cream spinach also is a winner as well.

My favorite BrickTop's salads are the Boston Blue Wedge and the Ahi Tuna. 

If you have not tried BrickTop's you should because it is a great neighborhood restaurant.

What's your favorite menu item at BrickTop's?  Tell us what you think!


For more information on BrickTop's visit http://www.westendrestaurants.com/menu.pdf

2 comments:

  1. I crave the bbq flatbread.. absolutely delicious~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely have to try the shrimp and grits on the brunch menu! It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete