Monday, October 5, 2009

Barbara's Meat & Three

If you like fried chicken, green beans and macaroni and cheese then you will like Barbara's. Barbara's is located near Grassland Middle School when you are going towards Franklin.


Barbara's is famous for the fried chicken and I must say that it is really good. With a hint of Lowry's seasoning salt, Barbara's fried chicken tastes a lot like my momma's and that is a good thing! I had the fried chicken with green beans and Mac and cheese. The fried chicken comes with one breast and one leg. My dad had the sweet potatoes, which were out of this world (and I don't even like sweet potatoes)! The poppy seed chicken casserole is a great dish as well, especially when complimented with some good ole Southern sweet tea!

For dessert, you I had much trouble deciding if I wanted chocolate bread pudding or banana pudding. I opted for the ladder, and boy am I glad I did. The banana pudding was out of this world. I love meat and three and I have to say I love Barbara's it is very good and servers are friendly as well.

1 comment: