Monday, October 12, 2009

McCabe Pub is a MUST in Nashville....

I thought that I would take the time to tell you about McCabe Pub in Sylvan Park...I feel like this restaurant is often overlooked these days with the popularity of Local Taco, Park Cafe, and Cafe Nonna...I have lived in Sylvan Park for a little over two years and although I have eaten at every possible restaurant in the area..I somehow find myself always wanting McCabe!

Not only is the food amazing, but the atmosphere is what I love most about this place..The wait staff is amazing and the bartenders make great drinks... I always run into someone I know at McCabe, which is great! It is such a cozy restaurant with that local Nashville feel... If you have lived in Nashville your whole life and haven't been to McCabe, then shame on you! You have really been missing out..

Some of my favorites on the menu include.... the cheeseburger (of course), the quesadillas!!!, chips and salsa---a million times better than Local Taco!!!.., the squash casserole, sweet potato fries, and the grilled chicken salad with a side of cheese toast. McCabe also makes incredible RED VELVET CAKE...

So if you are in the mood for a cozy local restaurant with great service and comfort food, I highly recommend McCabe Pub! You won't be disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. They also have great soup, like chicken torilla,split pea and ham and my favorite 15 bean kilbasa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best cheeseburgers in town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they have great chicken nachos too!

    ReplyDelete